DISCLAIMER! THIS IS SPECULATION! NOT MEDICAL ADVISE! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! ALSO PLEASE NOTE: I AM USING PRE-PEER REVIEWED STUDIES BECAUSE ITS A TIME OF EMERGENCY!
Based on the works of Clif High and others (who I’ll link to at the bottom) here is my thinking as to how this virus works.
First, this virus does not necessarily attack the lungs directly. It attacks the blood. Specifically it, ” COVID-19: Attacks the 1-Beta Chain of Hemoglobin and Captures the Porphyrin to Inhibit Human Heme Metabolism”
It enters through your lungs, then it attacks the blood. That is why most patients are hypoxemic as described by Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, MD. He starts at the 1:00:07 mark:
As its attacking the blood, it most likely hitches a ride on the blood to the gut. It infects the gut bacteria known as Prevotella. Papers are done by Sandeep Chakraborty to show this. Click here for all of his latest papers on the subject
If your in the mood, watch Clif High’s video on the prevotella and covid19 explanation:
This explains why we have:
- Long incubation period
- High false negatives
- Why Children seem to be safe
- Why hydroxychloroquine works (chloroquine could prevent orf1ab, ORF3a, and ORF10 to attack the heme to form the porphyrin, and inhibit the binding of ORF8 and surface glycoproteins to porphyrins to a certain extent, effectively relieve the symptoms of respiratory distress) WenzhongLiu , 2020
- Why azithromycin work (kills the prevotella, the secondary host and inhibits IL-6)
- Why cytokine storms happens (prevotella attacks and increases IL-6)
Because its attacking blood, it can cross the blood brain barrier also. Thus you see encephalitis. There is another more updated fully comprehensive video from Clif High that speaks on all of this that is more comprehensive.
Three prong Counter Attack Parameters
- Need to protect the blood
- (vitamin C and chaga mushroom)
- Need to lower prevotella (
- carnivore diet,
- azithromycin tends to work because it inhbits the prevotella, but can become resistance.
- Must help lung cells (celia cells specifically/. russian peptide (taxorit) may help. But clif said, “taxorest is good for afterward, but no necessarily during. Would have to try it out of desperation & see what happens. But i think of it for rebuilding once the stress of the situation is over.”
Cross examination with Books from Stephen Harrod Buhner
- Red root (New Jersey tea)
- Red root ( New Jersey tea )
- Ginkgo biloba
- Salvia miltiorrhiza (Red Sage)
- Nothing found for ACE2 receptor
- Clif high – all his videos (specifically year 0 videos)
- Sandeep Chakraborty (his science on the prevotella and covid19)
- Wenzhong Liu ,Hualan Li (for the paper on the blood and how it attacks the blood)
- Chris Martenson at Peak Prosperity (honey badger virus is a term he coined)
- Stephen Harrod Buhner (his wonderful books on herbal antibiotic and herbal antivirals!